Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Around The Watercooler

So I was talking to Johnson from marketing next to the watercooler about the recent decrease in company output. He took this time to remind me that he is only a figment of my imagination with no real control concerning my overall productivity.
And then went on to add that three dixie cups and half a pitcher of Orange knockoff Kool-Aid does not a watercooler make.
Low blow Johnson, low blow. I sure hope I draw your name for secret santa next Christmas cause you're getting squat.
Or a box of bent paperclips if I end up being just slightly generous...and if nobody happens to be closely monitoring the supply closet.
I think he's just harboring ill feelings since I'm always swiping his parking space. And that I slept with his wife. Either or...
Well anyway, off to the onsite reading room to continue my risky romance with the office slut, Rosy Palm.

5 comments:

Jax said...

That damn Johnson...always a pecker...those johnsons!

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

Hehehe. I guess you know him then? First name of Stiff?

Anonymous said...

Yes which is Shorty's Brother, quite a family, always hanging around with nuts and assholes...

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

Yeah, but the nuts always hang even though Shorty did all the shooting.

Anonymous said...

ROFL....to funny!!!!