Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Quiz Thief Strikes Again...

This is another one of them quiz type dillybobs (and once again swiped from this kinda cool girl who lives way too far away to come over and do anything about it. Verbal email abuse from afar I can delete, but a smack upside the head just plain hurts.)

Anyway, I thought this was an interesting way to do one of these

Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud and press play.
Use the song titles as your answers. NO CHEATING!

How does the world see me?
Song: Riot
Artist: Honeyslide
Comments: Be that meaning I'm sort of funny or that I can incite others into violence.

Will I have a happy life?
Song: As You Are Right
Artist: Geoff Farina
Comments: Guess that means it is right that I will...that's the way I'm taking that anyway. =)

What do my friends really think of me?
Song: Rolling Thunder #2
Artist: Ride
Comments: Like I come through the same way a storm does, I'm electric or that I have bad gas?

Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: Lament
Artist: School of Fish
Comments: Well, I guess that means no...

How can I make myself happy?
Song: Unfaithful
Artist: The Wonder Stuff
Comments: I have to cheat and lie? Guess I better get started...again...

What should I do with my life?
Song: I Really Can't Say
Artist: Kathy Korniloff
Comments: Now that was just perfect.

Why should life be full of so much pain?
Song: Pink Moon
Artist: Nick Drake
Comments: Either I can blame it on the color of an object in the sky or about being lonely.

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Song: Blackbird
Artist: G.Love & Special Sauce
Comments: I've thought of just a single feather sure, but the whole bird?

Will I ever have children?
Song: These Days
Artist: Fountains Of Wayne
Comments: Song is about missing chances and past regrets, but also about not risking what you have with the one you are with, so that could almost go either way...depending on who I end up with I guess.

Will I die happy?
Song: Head
Artist: Lotion
Comments: Does that imply happiness is all in the head or that I died in my head already...something teachers were always saying to me.

What is some good advice for me?
Song: Formanka
Artist: 18 Wheeler
Comments: That I need to shape and mold myself or move to the Czech Republic? Hmmm...

What is happiness?
Song: Wish You Were Here
Artist: Catherine Wheel
Comments: Well, concerning what is going on in my life currently, this is actually quite accurate...disturbingly so...

What is my favourite fetish?
Song: Windsor Park
Artist: Arnold
Comments: So, I like doing things in a park in England I've never been to? Or maybe I need to go there and find out?

How will I be remembered?
Song: I Don't Want To Talk About It
Artist: The Llama Farmers
Comments: Being overly emotional to who I care about? Or breaking hearts. The first if either...

6 comments:

Jax said...

okay I am totally stealing this one...

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

It is a good one don't you think?

Jax said...

Well I did it...and I cheated....but I had too ...too freaky LMAO...really fun thought TYVM!

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

You cheated??!!??
Well I just made a call and the Quiz'n'Questionaire Rules & Regulations Enforcement Division Police will be showing up on your doorstep any moment.
And if you think the regular cops ask too many questions, whooo-boy!!

Jax said...

hahahaha Your so funny....=)

Kellyology said...

lol...I found this at Redneck Diva's place, followed it to Jax's place and now yours! I think I've found my topic for today's entry!lol