Friday, January 11, 2008

Harder Than You Think (And That's Not A Double-Take Pun...)

Not that I've been trying to land a marital contract with a dowry in excess of one shorn sheep and a steady supply of thatch, but meeting a special someone without that for even just the cuddly kind of hanging out nicety has become quite a difficult deal these days.

And I'm actually way more appealing since the Pectoral Implants and successful laser removal of all those extra fingers and tongue hair.

I've just got so much happy joy love to give, but like the world's nuclear waste and surplus AOL sign-up disks no one wants any of the above.

9 comments:

Silme said...

AOL signup disks are actually good as coasters.

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

Well, so am I for that matter...maybe I should include that bit of info in my dating profile?

Silme said...

http://www.crazyaboutgadgets.com/uploads/792-1.jpg

Like that?

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

My god, that's completely funny!!

Silme said...

I thought you might like it.

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

Dang! You've already got me pegged and I have yet even to reveal my most hidden secrets, thoughts and humble desires.
Guess I'll have to save those for yer Valentines Day card...

Silme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silme said...

This is my favourite though:

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/store/assets/
images/product/kniblo/kniblo_lg.jpg

I have cravings for that. Voodoo knifeblock!

(The url got messed up in my first attempt at posting it.)

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

That is way cool. I've seen it in a catalog or two and even in a local store hereabouts.
And I think sometimes by the I way feel someone I know has one with my name chiseled on it. There has to be some kind of reason for all those splitting headaches and back problems. Other than my second job as a marsupial wrestler. That just mostly results in loads of cuts and tiny bites.