Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sarcasm Society

I was just told mere moments ago that I was too sarcastic, of course this was from one of my intellectually challenged neighbors who think reading a book without pictures is radical free thinking anarchy.
But this made me think about it and I realized I haven't paid my dues in like forever.
I'm probably not even a member of Sarcastic Whipping Boy Union Local 182; a court enforced supporter of Slim's Sludge, Sluice & Sewage Service (recycling waste for personal profit) and Cassie's Cakes, Cookies and Crackers (a subsidiary of Slim's Sludge, Sluice & Sewage Service.)

Well, I have them to thank for reminding me of such a horrible transgression and my check, like their Mensa application, is in the mail!

4 comments:

The Local Malcontent said...

Sarcasm? What sarcasm? Sure beats having 'Doormat' written on one's forehead. Good for U.

Now, I gotta say Thanks! to you Jeff, for the listing. I'm headed to the LMC right now to add yours there.
Honored!

The Local Malcontent said...

I'd like to show you a toy I like, have over there too, like your blog link!

It is NetDisaster.com, here.
Kinda fun! Net Disaster Link

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

That's way awesome!
I'm going to be crushing many a websites now!!

The Local Malcontent said...

Yeah, it is. My favorite methods of destruction there are 'Zeppelin' with mouse-directed attacks, and 'ants'.