Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tat To The Too Part Two.

So, neighbor girl came back with a flower tattoo around the ankle. I looked at it once and probably never will again. Unlike if it would've been an ass tat. She would had to have had a hand odometer to keep track of all my viewing, but oh well. Oh dim-damn well...

This did make me think more on my future tattooing possibilities though.
I'm definitely going to get muscle and chest hair tattoos...but I'm just not sure where I'm putting them yet...

An ex-girlfriend of mine had a 'W' tattooed on the upper part of each thigh, so when she raised her arms very high, while wearing a dress, it said "Wow" and while doing a handstand it said "Mom" and then when doing cartwheels it said "Wow mom wow."
Her mother was never impressed with this action and so she had largely tattooed across her chest "Not Mine" and when ever her daughter would perform her stunt the mom would point at her and raise her shirt with the "Not mine" slogan for all to see, but this just mostly lead to the belief that the mother had chest implants.

All this tat talk also reminds me of a friend who has a tattoo that he keeps in his basement...used to let him out in the backyard on a runner, but he kept shouting at airplanes.

1 comment:

Jax said...

Wow Mom Wow...too funny! LOL