Monday, May 26, 2008

Office Tips

Here's ten easy steps to fast track your rise to the top of the corporate ladder.

WARNING: Not for sensitive natured types or the faint of heart.
Due to the use of such uncouth words as custard, plastic and bathroom.

10. In the next meeting fill you boxers with mayonnaise, then drop your pants
and rub your crotch on the guy's head next to you all the while screaming at
the top of your lungs "I'm fucking this dude in the ass and cumming like a buffalo."

9. Keep telling the same person that they have bad breath even if
they don't, and then punch them in the mouth.

8. Announce in a meeting that you have AIDS. After everyone gives
you the sympathy remarks... tell everyone how you're just kidding...
then tell them that they are all a bunch of queers.

7. Before a meeting, fill your mouth with custard - then during the
meeting, put one finger in the air and make like you are hocking up a
big loogie - then spit the custard into a clear glass and hand it
to the person next to you and say "beat that!".

6. Inform a male coworker that he "wouldn't make a good hooker", then
piss in his coffee and tell him he needs a good "ass fucking".

5. Always walk around with a big smile and keep one hand down the front
of your pants, moaning out loud every few seconds.

4. Answer every question asked of you with "fuck if I know!" then call
the person an ethnic slur that doesn't even match their race.

3. Run down the hall with your dick out while urinating all over and yell,
"It won't stop! God help me! It won't stop!" Then when it stops...look down
and say... "Oh!"

2. Ask to borrow someone's pen - bring it to the bathroom - stick it in your
butt - return it and tell the person to smell it. When they tell you that
it smells bad, say, "It should! I had it in my butt!"

1. Shit on the floor in your office and when someone comes in and sees it,
tell them it's the fake plastic kind - when they try to pick it up, and
realize that their hand is full of shit, laugh and point at them.

Raises, dinner invites and kudos galore will follow if you stick with this easy plan.

8 comments:

Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

Oddly enough, I think I have meet people like this at work and they did get ahead.

Check out the you tube I put up than watch the whole series, I think it might be up your alley.

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

Usually when you have someone like this at work everyone is too frightened of what might happen to their family, pets or cubical matter if they are not awarded raises and promotions.
At least that's the case with me...I got loads of promotions...

Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

Damn, I am doing it all wrong!

How did you like Salad fingers?

My teens and tween demanded I watch them today between barbecuing and gardening.

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

Yes, often those who watch the office psychos garnish accolade after accolade get stuck later bringing them coffee in offensively labeled mugs and weirdly topped bagels.

Quite humorous it was.
I don't suggest going through life licking everything so passionately though...especially whilst grilling...tongue bandages quite literally suck.

Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

But from your name you must taste of peanut butter.

But didn't you go off to fight the great war?

You know what it's only the 19yeare old girls in short skirts who have to serve them coffee. I'm safe. Anyway he doesn't trust me not to put poison in it, as I grow belladonna at my desk. LA LA LA.

And I say. "isn't it pretty" and they say "yes, what is it" and I say "belladonna, it means beautiful Donna". And they say "oh isn't that nice." And I watched crazy head guy go into his office and look it up on Wiki. Now he gives me the suspicious eye every time I offer to make him coffee. Than he runs away quick.

I dry the berries and place them in a decorative jar at my desk. I have a clear label that says "don't eat, for you may turn into a toad." and no-one wants to chance it.

I will take a nibble when I get too stressed out. I let out a big croak afterwards.

Mah ha ha playing mind games with the crazy manager is fun.

Jayne said...

Haaaaaa.
My favourite was the fake plastic poo one.

I have a fake plastic poo in my fruit bowl as it happens.

I also liked the 'make it stop' pissing one.

I'm glad I don't work where you work though.....

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

Ishat, you should start getting him and everyone salads and and blurt out "Not that one!" right as a coworker is getting ready to take a bite of one and add "That's for...you know (while making furious pointing hand gestures towards manager behind one hand.)"
Nothing like undermining the authority and everyday abilities of those above us.
Johnson used to be my thorn...until that Saran wrap incident...

Jayne, it might be best you are not office adjacent to me as now that I know your weakness of Weed Whackers I would endlessly leave remnants of such in your desk, plants and various beverages.
And poo in a fruit bowl! Man have I ever been there...oh, wait you said fake plastic...sounds cleaner...

Sparkle Plenty said...

Is it any wonder that I love this rag-tag batch of bloggers? Witty pirates. Every Jack-Jane* of you is a witty, madcap pirate.

Peanut Butter Boy: I dare you to write a squeaky clean post that features recipes and household hints that do not involve bodily fluids. Double dog dare!

*The sequel to Glen or Glenda.