Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blog Stumbling.

Every so often I like to pop that next blog link above and randomly experience another slice of life.
This time I got a German one, Japanese, Portuguese, Vietnamese and Norwegian all in a singular could not read to save my life row.
But yet I still enjoyed gazing at the unintelligible (to me) wonder of foreign blogging.
There were at least still pictures for my simple mind to follow and grasp the idea of the writing somewhat.
All in all another highly enjoyable, yet English free, excursion into the random lovable world of the blog beast.

I also had to come over hear and write something in my own arena so Sparkle will rethink her plans for releasing the awesome might of the plastic dinosaur horde upon my aimless comment leaving carcass.

3 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

HA! Fear not! Yer the commenter of the day! Furthermore, to be honest, my plastic dinosaur horde is not at all menacing; they're all into needlepoint and square dancing and whatnot. Elks meetings, too--which you would think would be unlikely for dinosaurs, but there you go.

It is my belief that any fellow that I know would wince and send out a nervous search party to check on "the boys" after hearing the term "scrotum chip." Funny posts! Bon weekend! Auf wiedersehen!

(Explain something to me: Why does blogger have word verification? It's some kind of IQ test, right? I always fail. Multiple times.)

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

Do they go to the Elks thing for the buffet? Mmmmmm...elk...
And Awful Widdershins to you to...

The Local Malcontent said...

Jeff, when you were 'away', I did the same thing- travel the world of bloggers, using that next blog button. Here.

Pleased to say, that I am still very good friends with two of those blogging women, and the 16y.o. in Argentina.

What a great world tour, and I'd recommend it to all.