Monday, July 28, 2008

Duchovny Fans Shake with Frustration...

While waiting for a tape to rewind I was just watching today's episode of Live with Regis and Nuttier than a bag of nut filled nuts former blonde soap star and they were featuring the daily wheel trivia question which is answered by a call in viewer (yes #1 I know enough about this daily "talk" show to know exactly what was about to happen and yes #2 I still use VHS tapes.)
Anyway, the oh-so-easy question was what is David Duchovny's first name of his X-files Mulder character.
After the clock ticked down to 10 seconds "I was screaming Fox, woman Fox damnit!!" directly at the television. As if I was trying to send gameshow like vocal and mental thoughts of the correct answer via TV waves to her location.
It may have been the weakened state of cranial activity on her part that the answer did not reach her in time...or maybe my own college-fried low firing synapses could be the culprit...or even more likely that continually hollering at a TV has absolutely zero affect to what happens or many TV show type womenfolk would have lost their clothing as I've loudly wished and stubbornly hoping Sherise's baby daddy on (insert daytime talk show here) would've ponied up after the DNA tests.
Anyway, while typing this I caught some of the rest of the show and realize that Amber Tamblyn is friggin' super sarcastic and hilarious while Akon the guest musician pretty much blows.
Ooops, Price is Right is firing up. I must now leave and see how much weight Drew gained/lost over the weekend and see if he finally says anything nearly as funny as any given line from his former show and how many times I can yell the correct prices at the deer-in-headlights dazed contestants.

No comments: