Friday, June 13, 2008

World War III Veterans Against The War

Just so I'm not accused of jumping on any bandwagon at a later date, I'm throwing my hat in the ring now/first as being a shaken survivor of and against one of the worst wars of the next fifty years.

Whether I was drafted, recruited with the promise of bags of shiny dangly bits or just ether-in-a-hanky press ganged; I'm sure I will barely make it through any engagements and will make life as difficult as possible for all involved in the military machine as well.

I'm not even sure what it will be for or about...coconuts in the tropics or bananas in Brazil, I damn well wont like or support it while I'm there and especially after it's over.

Let's see, unless it is actually for bananas...uh, well of course that all depends on if the Brazilian potassium-filled-fruit hoarding regime recruits soldiers directly from their soccer teams.

No way am I fighting a bunch of coffee bean jacked up can-kick-the-twig-and-berries-to-the-moon soldiers with legs the size of tree trunks...no damn way.

3 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

SERIOUS COMMENT: Sorry to hear about your mom's stroke, and I'm sending good vibes.

COMMENT ON THIS POST: HAR! I'm pretty sure that you will fall for the promise of shiny dangly bits. Who doesn't?!

Lemme tell ya somethin' else, you ain't gonna like the VA of the Future. It gets WORSE if you can imagine that...They have Nurse Ratchet ANDROIDS.

Jax said...

What if it was a war against the pale faced mimes? Plus you got a bunch of monkey treatz and two bags of shiny dangly bitz??? HEHEHE j.k Enjoy readin ya so much.....

Choosy Mothers Choose Jeff said...

Thanks for the vibes and who wouldn't fall for the allure of being paid in bags and crates of shiny dangly bits.
And strangely enough Shiny Dangly Bits was Nurse Rachet's stripper name when the dispensing of medical love wasn't quite paying the bills.